All pupils are expected to dress smartly and everyone wears school uniform.
The school uniform is:-
- School personalised polo shirts in white or green
- School personalised sweatshirts in green
- Trousers/Skirts/Tailored Shorts in grey (not jeans or sports trousers),
- Socks/Tights in white, grey or black
- Shoes, sensible and black
- Summer dresses in green and white check
For P.E lessons:
(P.E kit should stay in school each half term, unless it gets muddy)
- a green kit bag, with school logo is available
- white t-shirt with school logo
- black shorts;
- Outdoor kit will also be required for winter – trainers, jogging bottoms, sweatshirt, etc.
For swimming lessons (Autumn Term):
(Swimming kit should be taken home after each swimming lesson)
- swimming costume or trunks (not baggy shorts)
- a towel.
Jewellery is inappropriate for school wear and is discouraged as it can be dangerous, although a watch and stud earrings are allowed. Any jewellery will always have to be removed for P.E lessons.
School Uniform is available from Tesco, please click on the link below to be redirected to our uniform page