Within our Christian ethos we aim to:
- Promote a positive attitude to life-long learning, nurturing the development of self-esteem; leading to aspirational, independent learners that are prepared to be challenged and take risks in a diverse and ever-changing world.
- Provide the children with valuable experiences and opportunities, through a broad, balanced and exciting curriculum, where learning is purposeful and engaging.
- Use a variety of teaching strategies and resources effectively and creatively; encouraging each child to progress and attain to the highest possible standards, in relation to their age and ability.
- Strongly believe in the partnership of parental involvement in the education of our pupils.
- Demonstrate and foster respect for ourselves and others within the school, local community and the global community.
- Respect the belief of others and celebrate cultural diversity.
- Encourage spiritual and moral values.
- Explicitly promote the fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs through a ‘living’ curriculum.
- Value each child as an individual within the school and respect personal beliefs.
Please click on the documents below to find out more about our Christian values: